ADVANCED BOARD-TO-BOARD CONNECTORS WITH ULTEM™ RESIN
As the adoption of 5G communications technology continues to accelerate, the need for small cells, base stations and servers increases. Infrastructure and system components, including optical transceiver modules and radio frequency (RF) coaxial board-to-board connectors (in plug-in style or pogo-pin style), can benefit from the use of high-performance engineering thermoplastics. ULTEM resin is non-halogenated with no intentionally-added PFAS.
PROVEN RELIABLE SOLUTION THAT MAY BE USED FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE BOARD-TO-BOARD CONNECTORS
• Replacement of the PTFE dielectric insulator with an injection moldable and reliable thermoplastic solution
• Provides long-term outstanding dimensional, thermal and mechanical performance over a wide temperature range
• Offers stable dielectrics over a wide temperature and humidity range
IMPROVED DESIGN FREEDOM WITH CUSTOM COLORS
• Injection molding offers better design possibilities for improved assembly, functionality and system cost out opportunities
• A wide selection of inherently FR materials, without intentionally-added PFAS
• Most ULTEM resins can be custom colored for part recognition during assembly
ECONOMICAL MASS PRODUCTION OF COMPONENTS AND AVAILABLE AS A BIOBASED SOLUTION
• Proven large series production with high yields
• ISCC+ certified biobased solutions are available to support carbon footprint reduction
CONTACT USReach out to us for one-on-one support to ensure you have all the information and insights you need to choose the best-fit material for your application.
DISCLAIMER: THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF SAUDI BASIC INDUSTRIES CORPORATION (SABIC) OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES (“SELLER”) ARE SOLD SUBJECT TO SELLER’S STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE, WHICH ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH. HOWEVER, SELLER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE (i) THAT ANY RESULTS DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT WILL BE OBTAINED UNDER END-USE CONDITIONS, OR (ii) AS TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OR SAFETY OF ANY DESIGN OR APPLICATION INCORPORATING SELLER’S MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR RECOMMENDATIONS. UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN SELLER’S STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE, SELLER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR RECOMMENDATIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT.
Each user is responsible for making its own determination as to the suitability of Seller’s materials, products, services or recommendations for the user’s particular use through appropriate end-use and other testing and analysis. Nothing in any document or oral statement shall be deemed to alter or waive any provision of Seller’s Standard Conditions of Sale or this Disclaimer, unless it is specifically agreed to in a writing signed by Seller. Statements by Seller concerning a possible use of any material, product, service or design do not, are not intended to, and should not be construed to grant any license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or as a recommendation for the use of any material, product, service or design in a manner that infringes any patent or other intellectual property right. SABIC and brands marked with ™ are trademarks of SABIC or its subsidiaries or affiliates, unless otherwise noted.
© 2023 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC). All Rights Reserved. Any brands, products or services of other companies referenced in this document are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of their respective holders.
Your PDF is downloading. Please wait.
Register for High value Multi-Point Data
- Access validated product data to streamline material selection
- Get inspired by innovative application ideas
- Register for high value multi-point data and a personalized experience